In an effort to improve services offered in Wyoming County, we would like
to get input from the community. Please take a few moments to share your
Let us know if you agree or disagree that the following are important
factors affecting families in Wyoming County.
1) Employment opportunities: availability of well-paying jobs and job
2) Housing: the lack of emergency housing
3) Access to affordable health care: number of medical and dental providers;
number accepting ACCESS or other insurance providers.
4) Public Transportation: availability of affordable public transportation;
availability in rural areas of county
5) Child care: availability of affordable child care options; variety
of child care options.
6) Parenting Resources: variety and accessibility of parenting resources
such as support groups, home visiting programs, prenatal care, information
and support for parents of children with disabilities.
7) Early Education (0-5): availability of programs such as Head Start,
Early Head Start, affordable pre-kindergarten, and pre-school oppoturnities.
8) K-12 Education: availability of after-school programs; education choices
such as charter schools, private schools, support for home schooling, class
sizes, standardized testing.
About your family
Which of these Wyoming County programs or services has your family used?
HANDS of Wyoming is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance
the quality of early care and education in Wyoming County.